TWJ Spring Cleanse April-June 2018
Welcome to the TWJ Spring Cleanse, a 14-day plan to help cleanse your body, support liver detoxification and allow you to feel lighter and brighter.
When seasons change, it can be difficult for our bodies to adapt and, as a result, they can become weakened and more susceptible to infection. Detoxification, is the process of clearing, transforming or neutralising toxins from the body and can be one of the most important things you do for your body every year.
The best programmes are the ones that include self-care and nutritional education as part of the cleanse. Nutri Advance has specifically combined all the necessary nutrients to facilitate and support an effective cleanse. This together with one-to-one support from a qualified Nutritional Therapist will allow you to maximise on the benefits and create the perfect start to a healthier summer.
If you are unable to attend consultations in person, but would still like to partake in the TWJ Spring Cleanse, then please contact me to discuss other possible options.
What will I get as part of my TWJ Spring Cleanse?
A Nutri Advance 14 Day Cleanse Pack consisting of:
- 14-Day menu plan with all the corresponding recipes
- Shopping List and recommended stores to obtain ingredients (available from most supermarkets)
- All the relevant supplements and details on when and how to take them
- Frequently asked questions
- Two medical symptoms questionnaires
- Data collection sheets
- Two 20-minute consultations with myself, one before and one after the 14-day TWJ Spring cleanse.
- Obtain information on weight, BMI, Fat percentage, Visceral Fat, Metabolic Age, Total Body Water, etc.
- Waist and hip measurement
- A link to the TWJ Spring Cleanse Facebook group, where you can ask questions throughout the course of the plan and obtain input and support from myself and fellow participants.
What people say
“More energy, enthusiasm, vibrancy. Clean headed, no cravings, no mood swings/grumpiness, very positive. This has been my first detox and I have learnt a lot from it, both about myself and my lifestyle.”
“Thank you so much for organising the detox program. I have got so much out of it both health and healthy eating wise. Didn’t realise just how bloated I was before doing this detox program.”
“Finally feel back in control of my body – no longer a slave to sugar cravings. I now believe I can keep going and get back to the real me: slim, fit and healthy. Mentally, I feel so much more positive. Best money I ever spent!”
“After detox felt much lighter, less bloated, more clear headed, more energy and just much healthier.”
COST – £180.00
**Please note that the programme contains non-vegan products.
START DATE – Monday 23 April 2018 (dates can be modified around this time)
CONTACT – webiste/ email@example.com / 07830018065
The Wellness Hack Series
You’ve heard of hacking computers, emails and electronics but what about hacking your body? Wellness Hacks are simple lifestyle tweaks that can improve the functioning of the body. Our aim is for you to thrive rather than survive.
We are on a mission to empower you with realistic and practical ‘wellness hacks’ which can impact your health, energy and state of mind in 2018. Come and join us for a series of relaxing and revitalising evenings where you will learn some powerful and practical techniques to support you in three key areas of your life.
In today’s modern world we often find that stress, sleep and weight management play a key role in our overall wellbeing. We have combined our skill sets to bring together three powerful evenings where you will learn how to deal with these fundamental areas in life. Wellbeing advice can often be too complicated, esoteric or overwhelming. We are here to simplify things, bring you back to basics and show you how to incorporate these powerful hacks into your busy lives.
We know that everyone has good intentions, especially in the New Year. However, we also know that these good intentions can be short lived or too overwhelming. Why not invest in your health and wellbeing in 2018.
This series is for you if:
– You lead a stressful life and feel concerned about the impact on your brain and body
– You are looking to stay young, stay healthy and stave off the oxidative stress of everyday life
– You feel fatigued and want a natural way to energise yourself
– You have trouble sleeping and can’t find the ‘off switch’ for your brain
– You have plateaued with dieting
– You want to feel more centred and balanced
Schedule of talks
Stress – Thursday, 11 January 2018, 7.00 pm – 8.30 pm
Sleep – Thursday, 25 January 2018, 7.00 pm – 8.30 pm
Weight Management – Thursday, 1 February 2018, 7.00 pm – 8.30 pm
Doors open at 6.50 pm.
Let this series be the beginning of your journey to optimising your health and wellbeing.